MEB Futures is the NFA registered arm of MEB Holdings that executes futures and options on futures on the CBOT/CME trading floor in Chicago. We have one of the largest operations on the CBOT/CME trading floor and can execute any product as we hold multiple memberships on the Exchange. Our desks are just feet away from the option and futures pits at the CBOT/CME Group and we are staffed with a team of hard-working, smart and experienced trading experts whom compete with the bulge-bracket banks by way of our commitment to anonymity and excellent location. In addition to superb execution, we offer our clients key information about daily, weekly, monthly and event-driven market action. Whether hedging or speculating, our option and futures brokers can help guide clients through the occasionally rocky marketplace.
Three reasons why people first come to us when they trade futures:
- We are a team of experts with the best location.
- Location matters to traders. The closer you are to the action, the faster you trade equipped with better prices and market intelligence. More than 10 years of hard-work gives us a phenomenal impact and reputation on the trading floor. All of our brokers are experts in futures and options execution and understand complex strategies and pricing.
- We give brokerage services 100% focus.
- Since we do not hold positions or speculate on market movements for our own accounts, we have no reason to miss any possible opportunity to fulfill your order, unlike other comprehensive firms who may look to take the other side of your trade. We believe that if we did that, we would not have our clients' best interest in mind and they may not get the best possible pricing. This is why we remain neutral brokers and our clients are assured their agents are working for, and not against, them at all times.
- We are still expanding.
- While others have been celebrating their survival from the crises, we have been celebrating our expansion. After consolidating our footprint in Chicago, New York and Philadelphia, we have been building and evolving our technology to serve the needs of our customers before our competitors. We continue to add employees to our team and are constantly looking for new opportunities to help our clients grow with us as we expand.
Commodity and futures products are offered through MEB Futures LLC, member of the National Futures Association and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Futures trading involves risk of loss and is not appropriate for all investors. Futures, options on futures, and single stock futures accounts are not covered by SIPC.